1. Editor and Chairperson of Publications, Research and Education Committee, South Asian Societies for Sexual Medicine, 2014 – till date
2. Editor Indian Journal of Psychiatry, Official publication of Indian Psychiatric Society, 2004, 2007, 2008 to 2011, re-elected 2012 – March 2018
Membership: 5600 +
A National & International peer reviewed published by Medknow / Wolters Kluwer International.
Publication Currently indexed in : Abstracting and indexing information
The journal is indexed/listed with Caspur, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing‟s Electronic Databases, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Indian Science Abstracts, IndMed, National Science Library, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest, PubMed, Pubmed Central, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions and Ulrich‟s International Periodical Directory.
Indian Journal of Psychiatry has been selected for coverage in Thomson Reuter‟s products and services. Beginning with V. 55 (1) 2013, indexed and abstracted in: Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®) Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition Social Sciences Citation Index® Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences
For details www.indianjpsychiatry.org.
3. Chief Advisor – Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine and past editor.
4. Chief advisor – Indian Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry – 2011 – till date.
5. Chief Advisor, Indian Journal of Social Psychiatry
6. Chairman, Journal Committee, Indian Journal of Social Psychiatry 2011-2013.
7. Editor, Indian section of Selections from Psychiatric services, Official publication of American psychiatric press, publication division of American psychiatric society, 2008 and published in India by Clinics India Press Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. 2008 -2010.
8. Editorial Board Member of Andhra Pradesh Journal of Psychiatry & Telangana Journal of Psychiatry.
9. Past Editor Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine & News Letter, Official publications of Indian Psychiatric Society – South Zone. 2001 – 04.
10. Editorial Board Member Archives of Indian psychiatry, Official publication of west zone, Indian psychiatric society
11 Advisory Board Member : Open Journal of Psychiatry & Allied Sciences.
12. Editorial Board Member: SAARC – SPF Journal of Psychiatry
13. Editorial Board in Magazines Vaidyavani, Jeevanadi,Lokahita, Adarsha Ganda- Hendathi, Journal of Academy of Medical Specialities, Flash of FPA India etc.,
14. Editor “Samarthya” 2010, College magazine of JSS Medical College, Mysore.
15. Former Honorary Editor of Jeevanadi, a popular health magazine with the circulation of around 50,000 in Karnataka and elsewhere
16. Member, Postgraduate Board of Studies in Medicine and allied subjects, JSS University, Mysore.
1. President [1997 to 2009] Kannada Vaidya Sahitya Parishat, Mysore Chapter..
2. Co-ordinator & District Representative [1997- 2012] Kannada Vaidya Sahitya Parishat, Mandya Chapter..
3.President, [2009 – 2012]. Kannada Vaidya Sahithya Parishat, Mandya
4.Hon. President, Prathibhanjali Cultural and Music Academy, Mandya 2008 onwards
5. President, Indian Epilepsy Association, Mandya Branch since 2012.
6. Secretary: Human Sexuality Section – World Psychiatric Association (WPA)
7. Member: Family Studies and Interventions, WPA
Recent Special Publications Edited
b. Digitalization of all the back issues of Indian Journal of Neurology and Psychiatry (1949 – 1953) and Indian Journal of Psychiatry (1958 – 2008) covering 23,000 + pages and can be accessed at our website www.indianjpsychiatry.org in the archive section. Also released a DVD with the search engine.
c. special supplement on Dementia in January 2009 released at ANCIPS 2009 at Agra.
d. A special supplement on the Annotations in Indian Psychiatry – covering 60 years of Indian research, released at ANCIPS 2010 at Jaipur. A DVD was also released at the occasion and is available at website as archives.
e. A special supplement on THE ICONS OF INDIAN PSYCHIATRY – having 220 pages tracing all the historical figures of Indian Psychiatry who contributed immensely to its progress. An EXHIBITION was also arranged at ANCIPS 2010 at Jaipur.
- Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine & News Letter, Official publications of Indian Psychiatric Society – South Zone. 2001 – 04.
- The news letter (quarterly) of Indian Psychiatric Society – South Zone. 2001 – 04.
- The news letter of Indian Psychiatric Society, Karnataka State Branch 1995-96.
- MAITHUNA, the News letter on Sexual Medicine 1995 – 1999