- ‘Approaches to Common Sexual problems in Medical practice’, Dr. T.S.S.Rao & Dr.Vasumathy S. Rao. released at III Karnataka State Level Conference at Shimoga on 12th Sept. 1993 (Second Edition, Published in 2001)
- Part contribution to psychology/psychiatry section in ‘Kannada Medical Encyclopedia’ under editorship of Dr. P.S. Shankar, Kannada University, Hampi.
- Shivayoga & Psychology Chapter in the book ‘Shivayoga’ (Kannada).  Publisher : J.S.S. Mahavidyapeetha, Mysore.
- ‘Manual on Sex Education for Secondary School Teachers’,  NCERT New Delhi,
- “Dampathya Vaidya Shastra”. A book in Kannada on Sexual Medicine. (384 pages). By Dr.T.S.S.Rao Publisher: Kannada Vaidya Sahithya Parishat,Mysore. (Second Edition)
- Handbook of Common Sexual Problems,  Ed. Dr.Raj Bramhabhat. Co-author & Member Editorial Board, Pub: Family Planning Association of India, Mumbai.
- Chapter on “Sexual Methods”  in Comprehensive Text Book of Sexual Medicine, edited by Nilamadhab Kar and Gopal Chandra Kar, published by Jaypee Publishers Pvt Ltd., New Delhi, The second edition 2013, in print.
- Chapter on “Premarital Sex”  (Vivahapoorva Laingika Sambhoga – Saadaka Baadhakagalu) in the book “Srishti”, published by Dr. Leelavathi Devada Abhinandana Grantha,
- Clinical Practice guidelines on Sexuality Practice, official publication of Indian Psychiatric Society.
- Commemorative Volume of Indian Journal of Psychiatry, released in Kolkata at ANCIPS 2008, 516 page compendium.
- Medical encyclopedia, Mysore University, work under way.
- “Laingika Jeevana”  Kannada published by Karnataka Sexual Academy.
- “Vaidya Sahithya – Samrudha Arogya” Contributory Author, Kannada Vaidya Sahithya Parishad,
- “Indian Research in Psychiatry: A Journey of Six decades” a compendium of 970 pages covering all the research in Indian Psychiatry. Published by Indian Journal of Psychiatry / Indian Psychiatric Society.
- “Psychiatry in India: Training and Training Centers” Revised Edition a reference text released at ANCIPS 2015 at Hyderabad.
Dr. Prasad Rao. G. as a supplement of Indian Journal of Private Psychiatry released, July 2011.
- The book “Intimacy Matters: Elderly Sexuality” edited with Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Dr. Abhinav Tandon. The Official Publication of Indian Association for Geriatric Mental Health released, Sept 2011.
- The book “Career planning for Young Psychiatrists: What you don’t learn at College” edited by Sathyanarayana Rao T.S, Vishal Indla, Indla Ramasubba Reddy, as a special supplement for Young Psychiatric Forum released at Aug 2012
- The book “Indian Mental Concepts – I” edited by Sathyanarayana Rao TS, L Sam S Manickam, Roy Abraham Kallivayalil, as a special supplement Vol. 55, January 2013, released at ANCIPS 2013, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- The Book Yoga and Mental Health supplement – edited by Matcheri Keshavan, Naren P Rao, T S Sathyanarayana Rao, as a special supplement Vol. 55 July 2013 – Released at 9 -11th AUG 2013 at Mid – term CME in Tirupathi.
- First Edition of JSS Hospital Newsletter, JSS University – Edited by
Dr. T. S. Sathyanarayana Rao. Released on 6 th May 2015 at Rajendra Auditorium, JSS Hospital.
23. First Edition of “Laingika Kale – Art of Sex”. Released at “Mental Health Symposium” on 20 August 2016, at Swami Vivekananda Rangamandira, P.E.S. College Campus, M.C. Road, Mandya.
24. First Edition of ” South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine Newsletter” Released on August 2017
25. The Mental Hospitals in India – A Historical Perspective : A Special Supplement released at Ranchi during ANCIPS 2018 ( 5 – 8 February, 2018)
26. IPS Clinical Practice Guidelines – Revised Edition 2018 for Psychiatrists in India. Released at ANCIPS 2018 ( 5-8 February, 2018 at Ranchi)
( Released at ANCIPS 2018 – 5 to 8 February 2018 at Ranchi)